These 5 Easy Ways to Repost Instagram Posts
Instagram one of the largest social media with a very busy traffic feed. Not a few photos or videos in your Instagram feed, of course not infrequently there are also photos and quality video that is seen there.
Surely we had time to think to post the video or photos on your Instagram timeline. Relax because we have a way to repost Instagram that you can do easily.
You can repost picture or video through your Instagram account with just a few steps. Curious with how to do it? Check out the easy way to easily reproduce Instagram below.
Easy Ways to Repost Instagram Posts
This easiest way without install additional applications on your smartphone, because you only need a screenshot post you want to repost on Instagram. Most ways screenshot smartphone by pressing the power button and volume down simultaneously, or you can screenshot with 3 finger if your smartphone support it.
after you screenshot the post image go to your Instagram account and post the picture. But before you publish the image you can edit by crop the image until it looks just a picture only.
The downside of this way is that you will not get the picture in high resolution quality because it is limited to the look of your smartphone.
Using Repost for Instagram Application
- The first step is Download, Install and open the Repost for Instagram app.
- Then open the Instagram feed via the Instagram icon in the top right corner.
- Then press the three dot icon in the post you want to repost.
- Then select Copy Link.
- Next reopen the application Repost for Instagram, then the post you want to repost will automatically appear and tap the post.
- Well, here you can choose the color theme and the location of the account name who had the picture. then you can simply press the repost button and select Open Instagram.
- Then you can edit the image and caption like you want to post on Instagram in normally.
Using InstaRepost Application
- The first step is Download, Install and open the InstaRepost app.
- After that go to the Instagram application and find the post you want to repost.
- Then tap the three dots in the right corner of the post and click Copy Link.
- Next you will be immediately taken to the InstaRepost application again and will appear Repost now option to repost the post now or Save to repost later to repost later.
- You will go to the page where you can edit the post by Repost Setting, save the post, or repost the post now by selecting the Repost button.
- Next you will be taken into Instagram to edit photos and captions of the post you want to repost.
Using Regrann Application
- The first step is Download, Install and open the Regrann app.
- Then go to the Instagram app and look for the photo or video Instagram you want to repost.
- After that click the three dots in the top right corner of the post, and select Copy Link.
- Then the Regrann application will automatically open again and the post you want to repost will appear.
- Then press the Instagram icon button.
- Well, you will be taken back to Instagram application, edit photos and caption as you want then post photos or video.
Using QuickSave for Instagram Application
- The first step is Download, Install and open QuickSave app and start service.
- Then click the three dots in the upper right corner of the post, then click Copy Link and the video will be automatically downloaded.
- After you download, post photos or videos directly from your Instagram.
Easy enough right? hopefully this post can be useful information for you who want to do repost posting Instagram, don’t forget to tell your friends about this post or this website ^^